Staying with DoubleTree Hilton

We waited long enough for our vacation. We was intended to book another hotel for our staycation but after reading many reviews I decided since we are only going for staycation in June we should go for a better one.

I think we made the right choice, DoubleTree Hilton was the best in JB so far. There are some mixed review but we are very lucky we were treated well during our stays. I guesses my big tummy sometime gave me alot of priviliages

The kids was wowed but the see through bathroom. Sometime that they had for the 1st time. Luckily there is a shower curtain. It wasnt nice to sleep beside the glasses at night too. 
We ordered a double bed deluxe but realised it was a Super single bed and not queen bed that we understood. So we have to squeeze with the kids,  I dint have a good sleep for the 2 nights. 

Something about DoubleTree that all the guests praised. It was their famous oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that was presented to us during our check-in. Janelle said the cookies was the nicest she had ever tasted. My food lover daughter. 
Toiletries nicely presented.
Comfortable bed but the pillow was too soft for me. We realised guests could ask for different types of pillow. I asked for Latex pillow the 2nd night which was much better but to squeeze with Janelle on the same bed and avoiding her from hitting my tummy. I didnt really sleep that well. 
A nice view from the pool. 
It was a small pool but a quick dip, could just make the kids very happy. 
It was a super sunny day but the water was cold as what the kids said.
Love the breakfast spread at DbleTree Hilton. Food is nice and they serve fresh fruit juice, pancake, Thosai, prata, porridge, noodles. 
There was one corner of special dip of sambal. WOW! I hope I know how to make them. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon