Family durian feast
I dun know anything about choosing durian and I dun know how to appreciate good durian. I only like anything that is creamy and sweet. So I better get some expert to help.
Must thanks Kelvin and Lilian for placing order with their BIL who is selling durians. We ordered 4 different types to try and beat in mind to only eat Mao Shan Wang the last.
We got XO, red prawn, D101 and MSW for our feast. We have them in sequence after our teochew porridge. Thanks to these heroes for opening the durians for us.
My BIL and Mary boyfriend for helping to open.
So all of us get to eat the durians without pricking ourselves. There was so much durians, so much appreciation comments so much fun and much left as well.
Usually we will try finishing it the next day but it was so much and Lilian taught me to purée them to keep. I skin off the fresh, place all different variety together and mix them. To my surprise they taste even better when purée, because all different flavored that I seemed to create my own version of MSW too. Now it was box and freeze in my freezer. I can have it anytime I want now.



Comments