Food I cook

People make prawn paste chicken wing, I made prawn paste pork chop. It was delicious and easy. Just use the same ingredient but change the chicken wing to pork slices will do. Word of advise - dun use pork loin because I find pork loin too tough. Just ask for some lean tender pork will do and it is cheaper and tenderer too. 
Sambal Chili Kembong fish.
Pizza wrap - using wrap as the skin and all you need is cheese and any ingredients you like. I run out of pizza or pasta sauce so I just used ketchup. 
Focaccia bread is also my favourite. I dun like my focaccia soft, I like it crunchy so I will pour olive oil + water mix onto my dough before putting it to bake. The oil and water will make the bread very crusty.
I am tired of eating rice for dinner so I went to get wraps (skin) and chicken, cheese and make my own wrap. The kids came back and finished up all the wraps. 
I love vada and it doesnt seem too difficult making with the ready vada mix. All you need is some ginger, onion and green chili. Viola, the vada is ready in a while and it really taste great. I can taste all the bean in the vada. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon