A little more of greenary
![]() |
| I'm still cant decide where to put the two plants |
Xian was telling me of the plant to get for dragon this year. I was supposed to have 万年青 and Law supposed to buy 铜钱草 but his was sold out and I only managed to mine and my two sisters strongly recommended me to get peace lily. Both pf these plants are indoor plant n easy to manage but Mary said peace lily is so shy that when not enuff water, the leave will go to sleep mode, when u water them again, 10 mins later they will be awake n as healthy as before. Isn't that interesting?
I also wanted to deco my office desk with some plant as well so I got two mini one. Right now the two little plants were right infront of me, creating a little greenary in my little corner.


Comments