Skyler 1st trial class
It was a Saturday without daddy as he signed up a 2 days course over the weekend.
Some mummies were asking about what was the best class the toddler should attend at this age. I believe music and movement is still the best for them now. I happened to know Janelle past piano teacher is venture out into such business so I got her to organise a trial class for us.
Skyler was on observation mode for the 1st 10 minutes and soon he will walk around and get the instruments from the teacher and also helping to keep the instruments.
As a very gara mummy of 3, I'm like a super mummy with so much strength and determination when I wanted something to be done. I sling Skyler to attend the Music trial class at Katong Point and we walked from Katong point to Parkway NTUC to get some stuffs. I trolley Skyler while shopping and I guessed the boy knew he was only shopping with me so he behave himself in the trolley eating his snack, usually this doesnt really works if we shop as a family. He loves bus and bus ride so we took a bus ride home from Parkway Parade after shopping at NTUC. The bus was not crowded and I managed to find seat for both of us. He behaved well on the bus, enjoyed the journey back home. It wasnt take me long to put him to nap and he really napped long that afternoon. Must be tired of the walk and shopping with me.
Comments