At Serangoon Garden

On child care leave so I suggest to go Serangoon Garden to have our long long miss minced meat
 Noodles. It used to be at Eunos, my innlaw old place then it move to geylang then they winded up the shop and dunnknow go where. It took up a while to find out they shifted to Serangoon Garden. The queue is still so long, the method of cooking never change and it still taste so yummy.
Xian was telling me of the old style bun there, so I bought some to bribg over to her. They have oir favourITE luncheon meat, peanut bun, and the coconut bun.
Mary said the duck rice stall beside the bun stall is very nice, must try. So I bought some as lunch for oursleves and Xian. 
Look at the number of ducks hanging and there are more coming out. 

I dun really find the duck rice that nice, the sauce is kind of salty too me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon