Packed meal

I thought Janelle will not ask me to pack her lunchbox once she is in Secondary but last night she asked if I could pack something for her. She wanted to eat the kimchi that I bought back on Saturday. Luckily I made the meat sauce on weekend so it will be an additional dish for her lunchbox. I made her a sunshine egg, pan fry some mushroom, heatup the sauce, steam the rice using my 小熊 steamer and pack all these into boxes. The long unused thermo lunchbox set can be reused again. 
Since I am up early, I prepared a salad of avocado, hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomatoes n cucumber for breakfast. With the left over steam rice, I stir fried the leftover enoki mushroom and pack some kimchi and add a half teaspoon of anchovy seasoning to make kimchi soup rice for lunch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon