Making homemade Ang Chao
This is something I am suppose to learn much much earlier but I couldnt find a suitable container to ferment the rice so I keep dragging n dragging until I got myself a Eco pail but I still continue to drag.. hahaha.
That day went to mum place and asking her for the ingredient to brew the ang chao. She passed the red rice and the sweet yeast. There is a simple formula to follow so I took what my mum gave him and started my ang chao.
![]() |
| Four simple ingredients |
![]() |
| I am using my ecoparadise pail to brew the wine. All the utencil has to use boiling water to water bath once. |
I divided the rice into 4 portions and mixed it will with the sweet yeast, red rice and the glutinous rice. I put the 4 portions back into my ecoparadise and leave it to ferment. Using my ecoparadise will speed up the fermentation process. My mum use to contain them in a big glass container and she said best is to let it sit for 3 months for best result. I will need to see how long the ecoparadise take and will it shorten the whole process half.


Comments