Beside the holiday event, there is another event this thursday. Janelle's school concert.
My dear girl will be performing a dance for her senior graduation concert. It is going to be held at the Tai Pei hall at 17:30hrs, so I have to leave office early that day to chop a good place to shoot her.
Janelle will be doing Mexican dance and she is very excited about it. I have asked MIL to come along but not sure if she will be interested.
My dear girl will be performing a dance for her senior graduation concert. It is going to be held at the Tai Pei hall at 17:30hrs, so I have to leave office early that day to chop a good place to shoot her.
Janelle will be doing Mexican dance and she is very excited about it. I have asked MIL to come along but not sure if she will be interested.
Comments