Goodbye Ah Ma

I was uncontactable that day, as I left my mobile at home. Luckily, Law was on MC and stayed at home. So happened that I have a migration to perform at the site with very lousy reception.

At ard 3pm, Law called thru Sheam mobile which I left him when I realised I left my mobile at home. I was told that my paternal grandma just passed away. I was shocked but not really that upset. May be I wasnt that close to her, i was more concerned if Xian will be upset.

I called back and asked mum abt the plan, after check with the coach coy, we decided to catch the night coach back Sitiawan as the last day of wake was on Friday.

When we reached grandma's place, she was already in the coffin, we standed beside and called her, telling her we were back. Xian was upset, she couldnt utter a word. She told me she dreamt of grandma just a 2 days ago, she wanted to call back but she slipped her mind.

What gone has gone and we all believe grandma is in good hand now. Hope she enjoys her new journey and reunite with Ah Gong, Da Ba and Er Ba in the other world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon