Dental Check up & Winx Fairy

When was the last time I brot Janelle for her dental checkup? That was like 2 yrs ago, and I think she really need to visit one. I'm not sure if Julian was ready for it but I guess no harm trying as well.

I informed the school that the kids will be absence for school this week. Just find it very troublesome to attend a day of school but bring the full set of blanket and mattress cover.

This was my 1st time to HPB and only knew it was near Outram but no idea where was it. I try searching for it last night and only got a rough idea. We exit from the Outram park station and saw a lift going up. I called the center and managed to get some direction to the HPB Dental Clinic.

Once we reached level 2 Janelle told me she has being here before. Her previous kindy Chen Li had organised an outing to visit the HealthZone.

We were on time, and no many patients so the kids got registered pretty fast. Waiting a while for the number to call. Janelle was 1st to be called in, I followed her in and she kind of backup that moment. The dentist was quite experience but come to a point that I felt he started to get a little frustrated with Janelle inco-operation. However, he still managed to make Janelle felt at ease and continued tending to her.

Then I realised once I got into the "ward" I would know the next calling number so I rushed out with Julian and realised his number was called repeatedly. I proceed Julian to the cubicle and was told his file was referred to another dentist. It was a lady dentist this time, just the same as Janelle, Julian started to fear what the next upcoming was going to happen to him.

Luckily the dentist allowed me to sit on the operating chair with Julian on top of me. After promising that I will bring him to check out Transformer toys that he opened his mouth for checking.

Janelle completed 1st, the dentist wanted us to wean her off from milk bottle althot I pinned some scenario to get trade off for it but dentist insisted that was not a good habit for her. He commented that Janelle was far more advanced in term of growth comparing to the kids at the same age. Her bottom teeth (adults) have sprouted, the top were shaky but he wanted them to come off themselves. The two teeth next to them were also shaky, and Janelle's molar are out so he wanted us to monitor her oral hygiene very carefully and ensure she brushes her teeth properly at night.

Julian's teething are ok. Both only go for sample polishing which only cost me $9 each. The kids then visited the HealthZone for a short play and I suggested to head down to Marina Square for the Winx Club Fairy show.

The show started at 1pm and we were slightly early but as it was really adhoc so I didnt prepare my camera so I told Janelle we couldn't take any pictures with the Winx Club.

The show was quite nice, even Julian enjoyed it but we left after that while the rest of the families queuing to take pictures with the characters.

We went Hans to settle our lunch drop by Carrefore, before I could walk anymore Julian has fallen asleep on the trolley. I dun think I could carry Julian all the way to the bus stop so we caught a taxis and head home.

Well, at least we achieve something, still a fruitful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon