Holiday.... Here we come
Finally! We have come to confirm a date for our trip. I was thinking if I should cancel my Childcare leave on 20Nov since we will not be departure that day but decided to keep it to pack our luggage.
I encountered some problem when booking hotel. Purposely made an oversea call to the hotel to enquire as they didnt even bother to reply my mail. Did I write a very cheem mail? No? Simple English and I dun know how to write cheem mail too.
The person who I spoke to is of no help. I asked him the definition of DOUBLE DOUBLE Bed? He told me twin bed. I asked for the size and he couldnt describe to me, so I asked him if it was sufficient for an adult and a kid? He said no problem. I really hope he meant what he said.
So it was not a Queen size or a Super Single so what is Double Double bed? There are some funny term when it come to the bed size beside the King and Queen.
I was then told to do my booking online as there is promotion going on. I need to do a separate booking for weekends and weekday. While trying to go back to the website for my weekday booking, the website went down.
Fortunately, I manage to confirm my hotel booking. Time to look forward for the short holiday. It is going to be eat, play, shop days!
I encountered some problem when booking hotel. Purposely made an oversea call to the hotel to enquire as they didnt even bother to reply my mail. Did I write a very cheem mail? No? Simple English and I dun know how to write cheem mail too.
The person who I spoke to is of no help. I asked him the definition of DOUBLE DOUBLE Bed? He told me twin bed. I asked for the size and he couldnt describe to me, so I asked him if it was sufficient for an adult and a kid? He said no problem. I really hope he meant what he said.
So it was not a Queen size or a Super Single so what is Double Double bed? There are some funny term when it come to the bed size beside the King and Queen.
I was then told to do my booking online as there is promotion going on. I need to do a separate booking for weekends and weekday. While trying to go back to the website for my weekday booking, the website went down.
Fortunately, I manage to confirm my hotel booking. Time to look forward for the short holiday. It is going to be eat, play, shop days!
Comments
So where are you going to this time?