Janelle's concert
Janelle's class was chosen to a Mexican Dance during the graduation concert for her senior. Different from Chen Li kindy, she didnt get to bring back her costume before hand so I have no idea what costume she was wearing till the actual performance day. It was a surprised and Janelle looked so stunning in her costume and makeup.
Have to thanks the teachers for making such a great effect to train the kids for the dance. Of course the kids deserve all the praises for doing such a great job.

Do the two gers look alike? I thot was the same kid but Janelle told me it was two different friends.
Have to thanks the teachers for making such a great effect to train the kids for the dance. Of course the kids deserve all the praises for doing such a great job.
Do the two gers look alike? I thot was the same kid but Janelle told me it was two different friends.
Comments