A day out with mummy

I have started my leave on Friday, I get Law to bring Julian to IL place so I can have some quality time with Janelle. Since idling at home I decided to bring Janelle to the Barbie live show at Raffles City.

We saw the stage setup at level two and there was a small section of selling barbie and hot wheel so we stayed ard to wait for the show to start.
Janelle asking to take a picture with this cute polar bear stuffy.


The barbie toy house is just like real house, so details but expansive. Luckily Janelle was not a craze to it else I will be broke.



This was the stage for the barbie performance, a parent was asking me if the performance going to start. I thot supposed so but there was no one ard to prepared for the show. So one of the mother who brot her daughter, asked the Robinson sale girls who was manning the toy corner nearby the stage. She helped us to call her manager and found that the barbie show was organised by the Raffles city management and not by Robinson. Well, look like the 1pm show was not going to happen and we heard they will only be starting at 7pm.
Janelle was disappointed, cos she really wanting to watch it. It was really not my style to bring the kids down purposely for such show.



Since there was no show at 1pm, I brot Janelle to level 1 where they exhibit the fanciful fairly like barbie dresses to take pictures to mark that we did come for the show.




This series of barbie dolls are really pretty especially the dresses.
After taking photos for the dolls we decided to head for our lunch, walking ard the mall for a restaurant to settle the rubbling tummy.


We then settled our lunch at Sushi Tei, which was insisted by Janelle. There was a Hokkaido fare and I ordered a sushi set with sea Urchin.

If I were to order a sea urchin sushi alone will cost me $16, but this promotion set allow me to try out different items at one go at the same price. The sea urchin has not fishy smell and it laterally melt in the mouth. Really yummy.

We then took a train to Singapore Expo to continue shopping. This time was shopping for food. There was a interesting performance at the entrance that caught alot of shoppers attention. The players actually make used of the pots and pan as the instruments. Quite an interesting way to express FOOD. hahaha...

It will be hard not to buy anything from the food fare, Janelle was happily sampling the food while I looked for some unique food or any new product. Then I spotted this "YiDo" La Mian and after sampling the product we believed daddy will love it. So I got 3 packs which cost $10 to try, each pack contained 2 bundle of noodles and Law particularly like the pork base soup. Thus, I got 2 packs of it and a chicken flavour to try.

Another purpose of visiting Food Fare was to purchase the dried scallop for the soup. It was selling like $19 per bottle, I cant rbr the weight but it should be cheaper getting in the fare.
Then we came across a kids snack booths and spotted the Florida Natural Fruit Nuggets. Julian loves this, and it was individually packed which was very handy for the kids and I can also control his intake each time. Anyway, I need some snacks to last the kids during the car journey for tmr trip.
Either the Expo was too cold or I caught someone flu bugs. I started sneezing and having running nose. I requested Janelle to accoy me to the nearby Coffee Bean to get a hot drink and taking a rest as well.

The shop attendance was really helpful when I asked him what hot tea he would recommend me for my stuffy nose. He suggested a tea with some lemon grass to soothe my condition. He got me a medium cup but charge me the price of a small cup. I really met a kind soul that day.





This Janelle must have really enjoyed her Mexican dance too much and till now she is still dancing it. See the little ger was mimic her action as well. Quite funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon