Android family

I still remember my first mobile phone when I was working. Over the years due to my working enviroment I have being on non camera phone for a while.
Then slowly evolving and then my 1st camera phone is iphone 4. That also allow me to surf net n download movies to watch as I go but less than 2 years I have switched from IOS platform to android. I didn't keep up with the Apple craze for very long. In fact very surprised that I adapted quite well with android mobile.
As we change phone every 2 years we recycle the phone to our kids. Janelle especially as she is more responsible n need to use more often than Julian.
From her 1st nokia phone to Ssung S1 and a short life span with my Apple iphone 4. We upgraded her phone to S3. Not the latest but a year old which is still very new as daddy just got his new S4 for his bday present from me.
We also think Janelle needs a better phone as her S1 keep giving her problem. Law also added a share plan for her that she will shared daddy personnel line plan which she will has mobile n data plan.
We are now android family.... hahaha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon