Mystery cleanser

Chance upon this product and decided to get a mini piece to try out. It wasnt cheap for such a small piece of soap but was highly recommended by the taiwanese celebrities makeup artist. I read the review and it was given a 5 stars for this soap. My intention was to get a cleanser to solve Janelle facial problem. She has reached her puberty and pimples showing up on her face. I tried many products and none of them work on her or she doesnt want to use them either it smell horrible or the after cleanse feel wasnt too good and her face will shine after a while.
So getting this soap is also a trial n hope to hit a jackpot and will show so effect on her.
While getting her one, I got myself the original "flavour" to try too. Janelle's soap has a spearmint smell which is for oily and problematic skin. Original suit all skin type so I try it and it has a light pleasant smell.
The immediate effect is quite amazing. Janelle face glow n whiten after the wash, she was very amazed when she saw herself in the mirror.
I took a photo of before n after wash.
pardon my expression but it is not light effect. 
definitely feel good after the wash.... will feedback more a week later. 



amazing mystery soap. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon