I won a free movie screening
Yippy!!! I won a pair of movie ticket to watch The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones
This is my 2nd time I won tickets to the movie preview organized by My Paper. It is the kind of show I like to watch. Wah so happy...
Name: G
Dear G,
Congratulations!
We are pleased to inform that you have won a pair of preview tickets to The New Paper / My Paper Blockbuster Blast – “The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones”(PG13(Some Violence and Frightening Scenes)) on XX August 2013 (Wednesday), Shaw Theatres Bugis.
Please print & bring along this official notification letter to collect your tickets at our The New Paper / My Paper counter located at Level 4 near Box Office, Shaw Theatres Bugis.
Dear G,
The New Paper / My Paper Blockbuster Blast –
“The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones”(PG13(Some Violence and Frightening Scenes))
Congratulations!
We are pleased to inform that you have won a pair of preview tickets to The New Paper / My Paper Blockbuster Blast – “The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones”(PG13(Some Violence and Frightening Scenes)) on XX August 2013 (Wednesday), Shaw Theatres Bugis.
Please print & bring along this official notification letter to collect your tickets at our The New Paper / My Paper counter located at Level 4 near Box Office, Shaw Theatres Bugis.
Comments