喜板

After I posted this kueh up to my facebook. Many ask me what is this? I didn't know, I am just following what other is doing. Sorry I am not the wind chaser for god seek. I am the creator ok. :)
Ok, I really dun know what is this, as the name implies above my blog. That is it. I read it was Teochew kueh then the Hokkien claimed it was their kueh. I dun care lah. Why should I? Apparently, you dun really see this in Singapore right. That I why many people asking me what is this? So am I not the creator now!
 
Let not go around the bushes, you must be eager to bed your teeth on it. The texture is something like bao but slightly chewy and surprisingly they do not stick to the teeth and the more you chewed, the more you want and it can be quite unstoppable. Dun believe me? You go and try making it lor cos you wun be able to find anywhere in Singapore. Nananabubu... hahaha..
 
 
 
I made my kids ate this because from years to come I wanted them to remember MUMMY's TASTE. I mean dun taste me, is my food.... 
 
My dear daughter is always the sporty type cos she was always very eager to try all the new food but my son, just like his daddy will give me the "What is that." "Will I die from eating this look." So I quit asking my hubby to try but I force the food down my son throat.
Sorry, I meant I will 1st request him to try, he will give a dirty look at my food then pause for a second, smell my food (dog's nature) then told me he did not want to try. That mean doesn't give mummy face at all! NO, my son cannot be like his daddy so have to educate when he was young. I took a small piece bring it near his mouth and he will react to shoo shoo away from me. I will then force the food into his mouth. Viola... I won the opening battle. If the food really suit his taste, he will asked for more else I will have to force it into his mouth again when he playing my ipad. muhahhaa..  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon