Nougat
A very nice colleague who came knocking at my door and passed me some nougats that she discovered and shared with me. She told me the nougat was handmade from taiwan and Singaporean brought it in, repackage it and started selling in Singapore. I went to the website http://www.3bitesfull.com.sg to find out more about their products.
They have 6 flavours http://www.3bitesfull.com.sg/
I got to taste the Chocolate and the cranberry. Yes, the nougat is nice, chewy but not sticky. It doesnt have a very strong milk taste. Quite a good nougat but a pack of $6.50 for 10. Expansive! But something good stuffs really comes in silver package.
Thanks my dear colleagues for remembering me when she has a new discovery in good food. Of course, the ultimate motive was to encourage me to try out making my own nougat and if I succeed, I could teach her. Clever lady knowing how to make use of my weak point. hahahhaa..
Comments