Feasting at punggol

Family gathering... as usual we talk, laugh loudly, teasing babies.
Xian made dumplings for us. She made 107 dumplings and worked till 2am. Kudo to my sister, she never so hardworking in her kitchen before. hahhaa
of course, the dumplings were yummy and we kept eating n eating.
 
Mary requested to remake the prawn paste chicken wing and luckily there is helper Miden to help around. We will have to keep thanking her for busy preparing and cleaning in the kitchen. We also love mum fried bee hoon and I missed eating other pple food and me idling around. hahaha..
 
I created this Luo Ma Kai but failed. It look very nice but the rice was too tough. I pressed down the rice too hard. Mum's tip for me - the rice has to be loosen when added into the chicken for steaming. Point noted and I am going to try it again.  
I created this sotong salad during Julian and Law bday and it was a big hit. It was such an easy dishes that I decided to redo it again for this occasion. As usual, it was swip out really fast. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon