My chocolate cake craving

I have craving for chocolate cake and instead of buying cake which we always cannot finish or way way expansive I suggested to my kids if they can bake me a cake. I will prepare the ingredients and they will read the recipe and carry out the baking. 

No whisking, only measure and mixing so I am sure Janelle and Julian should be able to do it.

I only want a small cake so I split into 2 small round tin. Julian had the 1st try after the bake and he gave a thumb up. I make the chocolate ganache with a little twist of passion fruit in the chocolate. It was really a good recipe. I think I can use this for birthday cake or Xmas dessert next time. 

Thank the kids for making this yummy cake for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon