Womb Service.
The comic is so cute that I forwarded it on my facebook which reflects how I feel all the time. Surprisingly, I have craving during this pregnancy. What do I crave for?
Durian - I never a big fan of durian but this time I just want to dig my mouth into the King of Fruit all the time.
Prata - Just want to eat crispy dough with sourish fish curry.
Curry - I wanted something more flavorful or stronger flavor. I just couldnt stand bland food, no fish soup, no teochew porridge (i use to love porridge so much that I could have 2 big bowls but now I can only finish one small bowl of porridge)
Yes, my boy is constantly making his womb service and luckily his variety is not too many.
Durian - I never a big fan of durian but this time I just want to dig my mouth into the King of Fruit all the time.
Prata - Just want to eat crispy dough with sourish fish curry.
Curry - I wanted something more flavorful or stronger flavor. I just couldnt stand bland food, no fish soup, no teochew porridge (i use to love porridge so much that I could have 2 big bowls but now I can only finish one small bowl of porridge)
Yes, my boy is constantly making his womb service and luckily his variety is not too many.

Comments