Preparation preparation

We were all waiting for July baby fair, it was supposed to be a big fair for parents who are preparation for the new coming or topping up baby accessories.

I would expect myself to be out of such mad crowd but the revisit gave us an insight of how willingly  parents now to spend on the kids. 

9 years ago, I would not have spend $600 for a pram but I never thought Law is willing to spend such amount for baby again. 

As for me, I think I am still very careful on the spending since the coming is going to be our last one. I bought what is essential to me, happy that I got many hand me down baby clothes that I could save a bit. Yes, I still got some new clothes but really minimum comparing last time and we are having another boy, how many fanciful clothes can you get locally. (there are many oversea - hee hee)

However this time I am investing in a sterilizer, a better baby mattress, latex pillow, breastpump etc. lesser item but better quality, making sure these items are not going to be another white elephant in the house.
I am very determine I wanted baby to sleep in the playpen that my brother passing to me so I told Law we are investing in a better playpen mattress. Colleague did recommend a korean brand but I couldnt find it in the fair so I am going back to the trusted babysafe latex mattress. Since the playpen is not big so there isnt a need for me to spend so much on the mattress. 

We actually went to the baby fair to comb one round on Saturday. It was crowded, we eye the diaper we wanted, test the new brand of wet wipe, looking for baby bath tub. 

One the 1st round, I got baby the Buckwheat pillow as I didnt want to trouble my mum to make the dried green hulk pillow this round. The swaddle blankets that I eyeing for something, I was lucky that day to found a large size swaddle which the seller claimed they didnt import, I guessed 1 pack just got mixed into it and I grabbed it. I didnt get alot, doing some survey and walk off as it was time for Julian class. 


I took the babyfair booklet with me so I could plan and nail what I want to get the next day. 


I was thinking if I should get a UV sterilizer or a just a Avent steam sterilizer. While waiting for the kids at Parkway, the Avent promoter was telling us that Isetan if giving 10% + $30 off on the Avent bundles which is much cheaper than buying at the baby fair. After I paid for the Avent product, Isetan staff presented me a package which they told me is a baby goodies bag. After opening up these are what I got from the goodies bag. Wah, super good and useful items. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon