Department Chinese New Year Loihei 2017

This year the louhei is held at Concorde hotel and we get to go off after the lunch. 
Some of the dishes we had during lunch. I find the dishes not bad. 

I joined the MJ table and thanks them for allowing me to join them, it was a fun afternoon with alot of laughter going on. 

I took the opportunity to go round taking photos with the old team members and my colleagues. I was told my department is one of the largest in the company. We had about 22 tables. 

Mr Ow who is not in pink of health as last time. Since I shifted back to HQ I dun really get to see him that often. Today he looks good. Stay healthy Mr Ow.

These are the old comrades. We have know each other for 20 years.

What so interesting about this year Chinese New Year louhei is that the organising committee not only had the lunch in Hotel, the door gift is better, we also had a photo booth for the staffs to take photos together. 

Comments

sohcool said…
Wow. Your recent posts all about food. CNY is really about eating with family, colleagues, ex colleagues, friends, old school friends etc.... Thumb up!

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon