Happy Birthday Mummy & PoPo

Celebrating mum birthday with a dinner out at Granny's Place then we presented her present at home. It was a big box.
It always exciting to see what underneath the box.
Julian is helping 婆婆 to clear the wrapping with Martin supervising.

Ok..she knew what was it but how did the look like. 

Tata.... a golden bread making for mummy. We do not allow her to get one from Tesco cos I believe I should be able to get her a better made one. I will think smaller and better design model. 
18 functions. From making normal white bread to french, jam, pork floss. 

My mum 1st bread machine assignment was to make pumpkin jam. She was so impressed by my KL aunt recipe that she couldnt wait to try it on although I went to get her bread flour, and 2 packs of prima premix bread recipe to try on. While cooking the jam, we explored how to actually use the bread machine. It took the bread machine a few round to turn the jam thicker. She was very happy with the result and little did I know that she actually brought chicken breast meat to try out chicken floss. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon