My very Happy Birthday present

Every year is the same - I dun know what I want for my birthday present. Should I get a watch, a diamond ring, a branded bag or .....
It was only in November that I think may be I should change my oven which is with me for more than 8 years.

Current market best tabletop oven will be Baby Bell or Rowenta. After some studies, Law suggestion that I should go ahead with Rowenta which have more functions. 

On Sat, Law brought me and the kids to a neighbourhood shop at Hougang to get the oven. It was very much cheaper getting at the neighbour stall. 

Look at the huge box holding my new oven.

Found a new place for my oven.

Comparing to my old oven, it is 12L more but Law said it was not much bigger than he though. 

The Rowenta has a steaming, defrost function and it came with this roasting or steaming tray. 

There is a Rowenta recipe book too. 

I did not insist to get the oven but the man I love insisted to get the oven for me. 不愧是我的爱人。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon