Korean Dessert House - Bing Go Jung

This korean dessert shop had open for a while but we never ever patronized it before. Then there was an article about it and it happened to be just nexy to my block. No kidding just five mins walk from my blk. 


I walked in decided to try something. It was a small shop with a few tables setup. The dessert xost $10 a bowl. I was like WHAT THE HELL !!!! but paiseh that i walked in and then walked out empty handed. So I browse through the menu and it serve smoothie yogurt for 6.50. Ok, something cheaper but not really that cheap.
So I ordered a citro which is yuzu yogurt smoothie.

It turned up to be like this. Taste not too bad but I wouldnt walk in for a glass of yuzu yogurt smoothie anymore because it is not smooth at all. I still can taste the crushed ice in my drink. Ahhhh.... sometime u pay to learn a lesson. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon