1st Bento for School day

School starts today for Janelle and in CCPS, only P1 and P3 students are in PM session. That mean from today onward Janelle has to wake up at 6am to prepare herself for school.

I was telling myself I must make something for her to bring to school. So this is my 1st Bento for her but it was not well made tho. The rice dumplings were too big for the box, I shldnt be too greedy to try to squeeze two into the small strawberry Bento box. Lesson learnt.

The rice was cooked the previous night, refridge and added with the Jap rice seasoning in the morning. The seasoning was individual pack and have 5 packs in the package. 1 pack is just nice for this amount of rice. It taste great! I hope Janelle would like it.

I boiled the cad meat stick and a Jap sauage to add into the Bento, to encourage her to eat fruit, I got her half apple for her recess break.

Hmm was thinking wat to cook for tmr.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon