大年初二 (下)
We supposed to go visit Law's second uncle house for a short visit. We were the 1st to reach n we stayed for a short while before we head down to Sentosa for the flower show. Unfortunately the kids did not know how to appreciate it at all.
I was expecting my mother n sisters over for a dinner. Everything was fine till I dropped my big bowl of hot lotus soup n alerts the everyone. I cut n scald my fingers n hubby had to rest me to the nearest clinic for treatment. The doctor said nothing serious but I was giving Tetanus injection for any possible infection. Not only that I was given antibiotic to complete.
I was expecting my mother n sisters over for a dinner. Everything was fine till I dropped my big bowl of hot lotus soup n alerts the everyone. I cut n scald my fingers n hubby had to rest me to the nearest clinic for treatment. The doctor said nothing serious but I was giving Tetanus injection for any possible infection. Not only that I was given antibiotic to complete.
My hand after the accident. My pinky and 2nd last finger were painful and have to be on cold compress for a while.
Little pinky hurt the most.
Still bleeding the next day. The wound is on the way to healing.
1st finger got a small cut but was told not to touch water.
All the 1st Aid hubby rushed to get from Mustafa Shopping center on the late night.





Comments