A quick mind

I wanted to blog this down before I forgotten it.

We were on our way home from harbourfront and since there was a circle line going home I din think much n led the kids to the platform n board the train. However, I felt something was not right. I checked the route n realised we probably take much longer to reach the destination if we took circle line all the way. Just suggested that we dropped on the next station took the train back to harbourfront n route back to dhoby ghaut then circle line which save us from make a big loop. I was hesitating if we should do that but my quick minded girl talked me over n we hopped off the train on the next stop n took the other route.

Her discussion show great leadership in our daily life.

Well done sweet heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon