Dinner at Togi Korean Restaurant
I have craving for Korean food so I did a search for good Korean restaurant and ended up with Kim n next Togi. So I msg hubby and told him about it. We met at Chinatown to avoid jam from my office.
It was indeed a small restaurant but th place was nearly full. We came early n see only a few table left. I browsed thru the menu, not as much selection as Kim.
I chosed ginseng chicken while Law ordered the bean paste soup. My ginseng soup is good with strong ginseng taste.
Hubby's soup although small taste great. There are only 5 sides dishes but they are enough for us we even asked for 2nd helping. We love the mash potatoes and Law was asking if I could figured out how it was done.
It was indeed a small restaurant but th place was nearly full. We came early n see only a few table left. I browsed thru the menu, not as much selection as Kim.
I chosed ginseng chicken while Law ordered the bean paste soup. My ginseng soup is good with strong ginseng taste.
Hubby's soup although small taste great. There are only 5 sides dishes but they are enough for us we even asked for 2nd helping. We love the mash potatoes and Law was asking if I could figured out how it was done.
What is inside my Ginseng Chicken?
Very nice mash potatoes side dishes
Law ordered the spicy beanpaste soup.
My Ginseng Chicken soup, althot spring chicken but I still cannot finish alone.
Spicy ikan bilis side dish. I find it too salty.
The korean fish cake is nice
A general view of all the side dishes.







Comments