池菇


After tasted the 池菇 home made by his Msia girlfriend. I decided to make some for the coming CNY too. Little did I know that the Happycall group is very happening with this snack too.

I was lucky to find big and juicy 池菇 in the market today. The vegetable stall uncle is selling at $3 per KG, and decided to get 2kg to try out. Funny part is I keep chosing and couldnt hit 2kg on the scale. This is how much 2kg of 池菇 is. My sister was making it a few days ago and she didnt manage to success in it. She was surprised that I was planning to make some too.

She commented that my batch of 池菇 was really big, however I couldnt make it the night as I didnt have the slicer. Have to go round looking for a slicer. Sister suggested I could start looking one at Daiso which is grabbing up fast by all the Happycall craze to make 池菇.

While I was busy at home cleaning up after Janelle Birthday party, my dearest sister helped me to do some cleaning on the 池菇 end. Now my 池菇 was pretty much cleaner as I wasnt planning to start frying now I asked her to leave it that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon