Going into routine
I was having a RC meeting last night while Law brot the kids home, wondering if the kids will come home and do their homework. When I entered the house, I saw Julian welcome me home and telling me he was doing his homework. He said he is doing it fast and I could see him beaming proud of his achievement for the night.
I went through his work, yes he did it well and fast. Although I preferred him to do his work in the studyroom but Law was using the computer so I guessed he should just stayed in the living on his little table to complete his work.
He managed to complete 80% of the work last night, leaving one more assignment for tmr which required the computer to complete. I agreed that he will do the last assignment with me tmr night.
I am happy with such routine and hope to see improvement in the coming month.
I went through his work, yes he did it well and fast. Although I preferred him to do his work in the studyroom but Law was using the computer so I guessed he should just stayed in the living on his little table to complete his work.
He managed to complete 80% of the work last night, leaving one more assignment for tmr which required the computer to complete. I agreed that he will do the last assignment with me tmr night.
I am happy with such routine and hope to see improvement in the coming month.
Comments