Baking Crazec
I am crazy with baking recently. I went to get 2 block of Lurpuk butter at Cold storage, then searching high and low for Golden Churn tin butter but I just couldnt find it.
Then I went Holland Village at lunch to get
2 more blocks of Lurpuk butter.
1 pack of Del monte prune
At Shermay
1 bottle of organic vanilla extract which cost me $27.95 after 30% discount.
Together with Ngee Hwee, Angeline & Eelin, we dropped by Phoon Huat for
1 9" round cake tin
2 flour sieves
1 bottle of orange flavour emulco
1 bottle of double action baking powder
1 28cm mixing bowl
YES YES.. I am all ready to bake now.
Then I went Holland Village at lunch to get
2 more blocks of Lurpuk butter.
1 pack of Del monte prune
At Shermay
1 bottle of organic vanilla extract which cost me $27.95 after 30% discount.
Together with Ngee Hwee, Angeline & Eelin, we dropped by Phoon Huat for
1 9" round cake tin
2 flour sieves
1 bottle of orange flavour emulco
1 bottle of double action baking powder
1 28cm mixing bowl
YES YES.. I am all ready to bake now.
Comments
I am all ready to bake too!.. ha, but got to prepare for pineapple tarts this weekend lah.. rolling the balls..