An eye opener
I attended Aunty Yochana cake demonstration class on Sat. It was really an eye opener. I really learnt something from it. My inital intention was to learn how to make Kueh Lapis. She not only taught Lapis in the class she also taught orange cake, walnut cake and prune cake.
Althot she is using creaming method but there was a slight different from what I have learned from my secondary school day. I guessed there was much to learn in the baking world.
Aunty Yochana is such an inspiring woman. I am glad I have made it to her class and I also got back the cake she demo and some other cakes she made. They are really yummy, i cant wait to try them out.
Althot she is using creaming method but there was a slight different from what I have learned from my secondary school day. I guessed there was much to learn in the baking world.
Aunty Yochana is such an inspiring woman. I am glad I have made it to her class and I also got back the cake she demo and some other cakes she made. They are really yummy, i cant wait to try them out.
Comments