Last Baking

I have promised Janelle I bake something for her to bring to childcare for CNY celebration. I have cake in mind but Janelle requested for cookies instead. Well, I think the kids will prefer cookies than cake, some may not even like my cake.

So we fetched the kids from MIL place and back home for some baking session. To be truthful, I didnt like Janelle coming into the kitchen while I was cooking or baking. I find an extra hands do not help much infact making me even busier but this time I wanted her to be part of it and be proud of the end product.

I let her have a test of my whisking machine, I get her to whisk the butter, sugar and egg. She seemed to have fun doing it, and I will be her helper pouring in the ingredient for the cookies.

To make the cookies more nutrious I added in Oatmeal, ground almound, prune and of course chocolate chip and chocolate rice.


Julian supposed to be ard helping too but he soon complained of tireness and I sent him to bed and left the mother and the daughter messing up the kitchen till 11pm.

I made two bottles of cookies for each kids but Janelle reported that the teacher did not allow them to finish all of it. Well, which is good so it can get pretty heaty all the kids were to finish them.

Well, I told Law that will be the last baking before CNY. I have some problem sleeping after I started baking for CNY. I need alot of rest instead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon