CNY preparation

CNY is arriving in 2 weeks time and it is time to start preparing for it.

1stly, we need to do spring cleaning. There is a lot to throw, to pack, to wash and to keep. I need to pack up all the smaller clothes of the kids to give away. Have to get Law to take out those clothes he doesnt want to wear anymore cos our wardore is bursting. For me, some of the old clothes to throw away to make way for the new one.

Washing - lots to be done. Curtains, cushion cover, bed sheets, new clothes. I just washed a batch of new clothes. Law doesnt realise he actually got 10 new tees. hahaha..
I need to clean up corner of the house as that is where all the dust gathers.

Decoration - yes, there must be some CNY deco to brighten up the festival. Janelle has being asking me if we are going to bring out the CNY deco and I think we need to get some new deco this year.

Baking - I am trying to do some baking so I give them as a gift to my mum and sister. Wanted to try making the love letter this time but 1st I need to get the love letter maker.

CNY Menu - I need to plan out the menu for CNY so I know wat ingredient I need to get. Most likely not cooking much during CNY but still need to stock some at home. Say vege and poultry, dried oyster, mushroom etc.

Ang Bao - it is abt time to start packing ang bao too.

Wow so many things to do.

Comments

Unknown said…
I WANT CNY COOKIES TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IanBoy said…
just now me lah....hehee
MomiJJ said…
Aiyo.. i dun even know can make it or not. If I have make more then I give u lah. Not nice also cannot give pple mah.
IanBoy said…
i trust u

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon