What happen to the family?

What happen to the family?
Well, we have being falling sick after each other.

Janelle having stomach flu before her bday, and managed to recover then Julian is having diarrhea which we suspected getting it from Janelle. When we thot all of the kids were fine, I fell sick with sore throat and uncontrollable coughing. The mucus got my ear block and I was undergoing 2 courses of antibiotics, Chinese medication and acupuncture. That was not the end, I am still at the stage of recovering.

Now, Law is sick. Down with bad diarrhea and migraine. He was resting at home the last two days and couldnt attend Seaking wedding as well.

Then we realised Janelle was having watery poo whenever she took milk. Oh no, I have to stop all her lactose intake till she has no watery poo. It is too young for her to turn lactose intolerance now.

Hopefully all the sick bug will leave us soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon