Bugs bugs go away

Yes....none of us have really recovered. I was so sick of going to doctor and taking medicine.

Both Law and I decided to visit a neighbourhood doctor for a change to seek 2nd opinion. The usual doctor kept giving us the same kind of medicine and we didnt seem to get any better.

So we decided to check out Dr Keith Ong from NorthEast Clinic. We were glad we made this choice.

Dr Keith told me I need a better antibotic to get well. (ok a better one which mean i need to pay more). Yes, ZITHROMAX from Pfizer which cost $40 a box of 6 pills but the effect can last me for 7 days once I finished all of them. Then there are Telfast-D, Codeine Phosphate, Celebrex, Fenfedrin and Prednisolone. He actually suggesting to give me a jab of strong antibotics but I decline, told him to let me try out the oral 1st. Jab will be the last resort.

As for Law, he gave him some migrine medicine that contain a small amount of aspirin, as he is allergy to aspirin Dr Keith wanted him to take note if he has very bad reaction to the medicine. He said if not, he could then continue to take it else he could only take panadol which is pretty mild for him. Luckily, Law didnt has any swollen eyes, so the medicine works for him.

Then it is Janelle turn, she started to have watery poo again. I think the same bugs still linger in the family. Althot Law is getting better but Janelle started to have it again. I have told her to stop all her milk. She was quite obedient in a sense and will tell MIL that she cant take milk.

Lets hope all of us recovered before CNY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon