No tear - only smile

Once again it was time to visit the barber for a triming for Julian. We thot without much doubts that Julian will have to go thru another battle with the barber while station him on the chair.

BUT BUt But but......
it was different this time. Julian didnt cry! We popped him on the chair with Law, he just sit there quietly. We were all ready for him to bawl. Yes BAWLING + vomitting and making a messy at pple place and we all have to be very apologistic.

NO... we werent this time. Julian sat thru-out the sessions without any tear. Uhooooo....
Guess what was the scene like? Julian turned his head ocassionally to give us a grim. He looked so funny. Janelle was even surprised by his reactions.

When I asked him after his haircut, he gave me a funny answer.


Mummy: Julian, you are so brave. Mummy so proud of you. Good boy!
Julian: *Smile shyly*
Mummy: So uncle cut Julian hair right. He cuts this way (acting like the barber).
Julian: Yu He, Booo hooooo lor.

Mummy: Huh? Did Yu He crys?
Julian: Yes, I cry... booo boooo booo..

Mummy: *laughing*

I think he is trying to tell me that he cried last time... I hope he be will ok from now on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon