CNY cookies

Dun know wat has come over me and I feel like making some CNY cookies for a change. May be due to the lousy economic but that is not the real reason. I simply love cooking.

My 1st attempt of CNY cookies is the Kueh Bangkits, the white tapioca cookies that suppose to melts in the mouth. The cookies turned out well but I dun know does it melts in one's mouth. I need kueh bangkit lover to test it out for me.



2nd attempt is the kueh bulo, the mini egg cake from Aunty Yochana's blog. The 1st two batches was good then it didnt turn out beautiful anymore.




3rd attempt is the love letter, I found the recipe at the OhTaste magazine and decided to give it a try. I urge Law to bring me to get a love letter maker. He was wondering why a sick woman like me can be so energtic when come to cooking.

We went audio house, Giant but couldnt find it. Best Denki is selling for $44 so I passed it as I rbr I saw it somewhere which only cost ard $33. We head down to Parkway NTUC and saw it selling for $33.90, I grabbed it immediately. Have ask MIL to jagar the kids for us for a nite and I head back started making the love letter. Law cannot believe that I cant even wait for another day.
Yes, I cant wait to see the result, I'm more into making then to eat them.

The takada love letter maker is very easy to use and it is none stick too. So I do not need to grease the tin at all. Furthermore, the love letter turns out well. I will be passing to my MIL, my mum and my sister to try out......



My Takada Love letter machine



My boxes of Love letter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon