Are you Daddy?
I was holding hands while walking toward our car.
Janelle: Daddy, where are we going? Are we going home? We are going to Yee yee house later right?
Janelle was shooting numerous questions to Law but he was carrying Julian walking infront. I thot that Law did not hear Janelle so I when answering on his behalf.
Mum: Yes... we are going home. Not yee yee place, PoPo place for dinner at night. Jovan will be there.
Janelle: Mummy, are u daddy?
Me: Huh *burst in laughter*
Janelle: Daddy, where are we going? Are we going home? We are going to Yee yee house later right?
Janelle was shooting numerous questions to Law but he was carrying Julian walking infront. I thot that Law did not hear Janelle so I when answering on his behalf.
Mum: Yes... we are going home. Not yee yee place, PoPo place for dinner at night. Jovan will be there.
Janelle: Mummy, are u daddy?
Me: Huh *burst in laughter*
Comments