New Wall paper on my F50
OMG! is the 1st word i said when I saw my F50 camera last night. I took out my camera thinking to take pictures of the kids when we having dinner at MOF.
I found a leaf like wall paper on my LED panel after I on my camera. Gosh... I can only see half image on the panel and I know my camera was already gone. Im trying very hard to recall how I broke it but I dun think I did anything that could injured my camera that badly.
Heartache is the only word to describe now. Althot Law got me a DSLR but I still quite dependent on my take and shot camera for quick shot.
Fortunately, I still have half a panel left for photo taking....
I found a leaf like wall paper on my LED panel after I on my camera. Gosh... I can only see half image on the panel and I know my camera was already gone. Im trying very hard to recall how I broke it but I dun think I did anything that could injured my camera that badly.
Heartache is the only word to describe now. Althot Law got me a DSLR but I still quite dependent on my take and shot camera for quick shot.
Fortunately, I still have half a panel left for photo taking....
Comments