Size of a raisin
Do u help to clear the kids ear wax? The right way was to flush it with ear drop and let the ear wax flow out on it own. How many parents actually do that?
We didnt! No sure wat came to me that I decided to check on Julian ear, then I saw a big ear wax stuck at the right side of his ear. I use a ear digger that come with a light, and trying my best to do what I can. Julian was very steady, he lay still and let me do my job. I managed to get rid of the big piece of ear wax that looked like a raisin. YUCKS!
Then I continued checking his left ear and realised the same thing, but this time round he didnt really allow me to continue for long. I only manage to clear a small portion of it.
I decided to check Janelle ears, she has the same problem too but she was quite freak out of the process and was screaming and crying for help. She really cannot take a slight pain.... haizzz
Law suggested to use the ear flush, hoping the harden wax will be dissolved and flow out eventually but I am not too optimistic of it. May need to bring the kids to the dr for removal.
We didnt! No sure wat came to me that I decided to check on Julian ear, then I saw a big ear wax stuck at the right side of his ear. I use a ear digger that come with a light, and trying my best to do what I can. Julian was very steady, he lay still and let me do my job. I managed to get rid of the big piece of ear wax that looked like a raisin. YUCKS!
Then I continued checking his left ear and realised the same thing, but this time round he didnt really allow me to continue for long. I only manage to clear a small portion of it.
I decided to check Janelle ears, she has the same problem too but she was quite freak out of the process and was screaming and crying for help. She really cannot take a slight pain.... haizzz
Law suggested to use the ear flush, hoping the harden wax will be dissolved and flow out eventually but I am not too optimistic of it. May need to bring the kids to the dr for removal.
Comments