Can u swallow pls?

Can you swallow a pill at 4yo? I dun rbr when can I start swallowing pill. Janelle was given some pills for some illness, cant really rbr wat was it abt. I'm not sure if she could actually willing to try swallow it. Anyway, it was really a small one, if she didnt all i need to do was to crash it in a spoon and dissolve it with water.

So before I did that I actually asked her if she wanna try swallow it since it was really small. She nodded her head. With no fear, she actually swallow the pill. I felt like applausing at that moment cos it can be tricking when swallowing a small pill. It can get stuck at the entry of the throat and left a bitter aftertaste. YUCK! That was my personal experiences all the time when I have to swallow small pill.

Guess i really underestimate my ger, she took it so well. So when the NorthWest doctor prescribe Cordyceps capsule for her, I felt stuck again. Comparing to the pill, the capsule is 5 - 6x bigger. I dun really want to open up the capsule to feed her the powder, it seem equally yucky to a pill that stuck and having aftertaste.

So once again, I asked her if she could possibly swallow the capsule. She took it and told me she will try. I told her to put the capsule in her mouth, drink a mouthful of water and leave up her head so the capsule and the water will wash down into her throat. She didnt need me to demonstrate, may be she had seem me doing it for many times.

In a split second, she has swallow the capsule. WOW... I was so impressed of her bravey....

Every morning, she will take the cordycep capsule and distribute to daddy, me and herself. Why we all took it, well the cpacules were going to expired soon so we decided that all of us will consume and not waste it. As for the reason why cordycep? It is actually meant for Janelle, the doctor wanted us to give her cordycep to build up her lung but the adults could also take, since we all has coughing problems.

If u wanna know which cordycep we are having? We are taking NUV cordyceps Sinensis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon