Gathering with Ex-collicks
Finally... yes finally I find myself sometime and meet up with Chia Hock, Kim Hong, Karol and Jennifer. Well they are the fun batch of collicks which I have known for 10 years. I really enjoyed the old days of SCO where we will stay after work for jogging, coffee and watching movie in the office.
I was late for the dinner, so I asked the majority to decide a restuarant I meet them at Central. They settled for Mahattan Fishmarket. I must say it was a great choice as the food was great and not oily. I tired their food at JB but they taste ever better here only that it cost more in spore.
We have a great time updating each other, talking abt kids, works, lasik etc etc...
Of course, hubby willingness to help out to take care of the kids so I can meet up with friends and I still grant another outing with my Pri school classmate on coming Wednesday.
I was late for the dinner, so I asked the majority to decide a restuarant I meet them at Central. They settled for Mahattan Fishmarket. I must say it was a great choice as the food was great and not oily. I tired their food at JB but they taste ever better here only that it cost more in spore.
We have a great time updating each other, talking abt kids, works, lasik etc etc...
Of course, hubby willingness to help out to take care of the kids so I can meet up with friends and I still grant another outing with my Pri school classmate on coming Wednesday.
Comments