Be appreciative
Law must have pampered me too much. 1st he got me a IPOD Touch and a better quality earpiece for my Bday then a DSLR camera.
My IPOD ran out of battery, so I used my earphone to listen the songs from my notebook. The songs quality from my notebook were so different from IPOD. I felt like listening to a lousy piece of recording. The feeling was like I am in a hollow room listening to the music, the music sound so ghostly that bounced everywhere.
Must be the MP3 quality that I downloaded from the website. Horrible music!!!
My IPOD ran out of battery, so I used my earphone to listen the songs from my notebook. The songs quality from my notebook were so different from IPOD. I felt like listening to a lousy piece of recording. The feeling was like I am in a hollow room listening to the music, the music sound so ghostly that bounced everywhere.
Must be the MP3 quality that I downloaded from the website. Horrible music!!!
Comments