Sentosa

Have being thinking to bring the kids to Sentosa beach for family weekend outing. I thot I can make use of the promotion given by the Singapore Tourism Board but only to realise it doesnt apply to drive in.

Law needs to attend a wedding dinner at night so there is no intention to stay in the small island for too long. I chose Butterfly Garden and LUGE and last stop will be the Palawan Beach.

We had our breakfast at McDonald, both kids finished their pancake and we reached Sentosa ard 10am. The road has changed alot, the last time we entered the island was when we brot Jin Wen ard.

Law parked his car at the beach Carpark and we took the internal ferry service to the butterfly Garden. The garden was quite an interesting place and we get to see alot of butterflies, beetle etc etc. I enjoyed snapping alots of photos of the insects.

Our next stop LUGE, wanting to let Julian has a try of it. He was quite tired by then, but soon peck up when we were on the skyride. I bot the family package so each of us get to ride 2x. When we were about to head down to the beach, rain starting pouring down, from moderate to heavy. Janelle was very disappointed, she was longing to make her own sand castle on this weekend. I felt sorry too cos I wanting very much to take photos of the kids playing with sands.

We have to head home since there was no sign of the rain stopping and the kids met the Zzzz monster once they reached home.

I managed to tuck the kids to bed ard 10:30pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon