Outcome of the bun making

I used the 2nd receipe to make bun on Sat. Hmmmm it doesnt turn out as soft as I imagine. May be I did something wrong. Intended to use the left over bak kwa from CNY as the stuffing but realised it had turned mouldy so I only use hot dog, Cheddar cheese and luncheon meat as the fillings.

It was really a lousy hazy day so we all decided to stay indoor and enjoyed our bread. Law commented that the bread taste quite nice and wanted to bring some for PIL as snack for their Msia trip but I stopped him cos the bread wasnt really that nice. Dun want PIL to suffer due to my skill.

We brot the kids to parkway after Janelle's class, Julian and Law needed a haircut. Didnt really like the style Julian had this time but Law had a nice haircut. We have sushi for lunch and I told Law that we would go back for their set meal ever again. It taste horrible. No programme at night as the weather was still hazy and I have difficult breathing once I step out the house so we laze ard at home watching TV.

Comments

Mamabliss said…
Hello I stumble upon your blog and wanted to invite you to join the fun in the giveaway that I am hosting in my blog http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com/2009/02/chic-giveaway.html

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon