Primary School Gathering

Thanks to Law for making the arrangement so that I can attend a Primary School gathering. It was such a great great fun meeting up friends that I never meet for 20 years.

Yumei didnt change much, she still look like when she was in primary school day.
Jacqueline is still as sexy as before, and wun know that she was already a mother of two.
Wenzhong is still as humourous with his own way of teaching to his son.
Unfortunately Sumei need to rush some work and couldnt join us. Have punished her and get her to organise the next meeting.

I am very grateful to the creator of Facebook. It helps to reconnect my old school friends once again. It started one late night, there wasnt much update on my facebook. So I tried my luck by doing a search on my Primary School "Temasek Primary". It had a few results returned and there was one particular group that specifically indicated the year of guaduate. I went in to see and saw my classmate "Jacqueline". I recognised her immediately so I added her to my list.
So happened that she was online, she accepted my requested and started chatting with me via Facebook messager. We exchanged primary contact we knew and hoping to find as many primary school mate as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon